The companies and divisions of the Vecellio Group have adapted to the challenges of working safely amid the COVID-19 pandemic, adding important protocols to their work environments and safety procedures to stay in compliance with CDC and OSHA/MSHA guidelines.
Also featured in this issue, Ranger Construction and Vecellio & Grogan continue their work on Virgin Trains USA’s expansion in Central Florida, as seen “Through the Lens”, and we extend our thanks to the recipients of our annual Supervisor Safety Awards.
See these items and more in our latest VanGuard, the Vecellio Group’s award-winning publication.
Click the cover image or the links below for articles and photos about the companies, divisions and dedicated workforce of the Vecellio Group, which includes Vecellio & Grogan and its Sharpe Bros. and Hal Jones Contractor divisions; Ranger Construction Industries; White Rock Quarries; and Vecenergy, the group’s energy division.
- Crews At Work: Companies Ramp Up Safety While Providing Range Of Essential Services
- Group Stays Active, Provides Essential Services Amid Unprecedented Conditions (A Word from Leo Vecellio, Jr.)
- Through The Lens: Virgin Trains Expansion In Central Florida
- Safety Awards Recognize Supervisors’ Year-Long Efforts
- Ranger Awarded $61 Million Polk Parkway Design-Build Job
- Paving Work Earns Ranger Two ACAF ‘Excellence’ Awards
- Residents Laud Full-Depth Reclamation Project In Palm Bay
- FL-76 Work Includes Rush Rebuilding Of Intersection Lanes
- Road Improvements, Amazon Expansion Keep Sharpe Busy
- Vecellio & Grogan Nears US-221 Completion In N.C.
- Manifold Relocation Taking Shape At Vecenergy’s Berth 9
- ‘Go Orange Day’ Highlights Work Zone Safety Awareness
- New Hires, Promotions, Retirements, In Memoriam
- Hal Jones Installing RipRap For U.S. Naval Base
- Vecellio Group Contact Information