Vecellio & Grogan is constructing over seven miles of bypass in Rockingham, NC, part of a new four-lane, median-divided freeway (future I-73/I-74 bypass). V&G’s $146-million project includes six box culverts integral to ensuring proper drainage for the new roadway.
Michael Vecellio received a 2021 American Free Enterprise Companion Medal from Palm Beach Atlantic University, which hosts an annual celebration recognizing accomplishments that exemplify this country’s free enterprise system.
Also featured in this issue of VanGuard, the Vecellio Group’s award-winning newsmagazine, are an overview of projects around the Group, along with the latest on our Safety Programs and more.
Click the cover image or links below for articles and photos about the companies, divisions and dedicated workforce of the Vecellio Group. Operations include Vecellio & Grogan and its Sharpe Bros. and Hal Jones Contractor divisions, Murray Logan Construction, Ranger Construction, and White Rock Quarries. The Group also includes Vecenergy, its energy division (South Florida Materials Corp., South Florida Petroleum Services, and Vecenergy’s petroleum products terminals in Florida, Georgia and Alabama).
- V&G Constructing Seven Miles Of Bypass In Richmond County, NC
- Michael Vecellio Receives American Free Enterprise Companion Medal
- Infrastructure Act Goes Long Way Toward Nation’s Highway Needs (A Word From Leo A. Vecellio, Jr.)
- Vecellio & Grogan Picks Up Another NW Florida Project
- “Through the Lens” at Brightline Railbed Project
- Ranger Makes Airport, Track and Street Improvements
- Ranger Earns MOT and Safety Awards From FTBA
- Sharpe Crews Stay Busy On Fine Grading, Paving Contracts
- Vecenergy Tank Maintenance Makes For Unique Image
- “Through the Lens” at White Rock Quarries’ Miami Operations
- Foundation Provides 12 College Scholarships Totaling $114,000
- Bulkheads, Floating Docks, Beach Pier Among Hal Jones’ Work
- Group Honors Service Award Recipients, Anniversaries
- Safety, New Hires, Promotions, Retirements, In Memoriam
- Vecellio Lecture By DJ Gribbin Addresses Road Work Policies