Vecenergy Adds Biodiesel At New Mexico Terminal; Stand Down Drives Safety Message
(3rd Quarter 2018)
After adding biodiesel to the product lineup at its Macon, Ga., terminal, Vecenergy has completed a similar upgrade in New Mexico, adding the renewable fuel to its Albuquerque terminal. Vecenergy is the energy division of the Vecellio Group.
Also featured in our 3rd Quarter 2018 issue of VanGuard, CEO Leo Vecellio Jr. talks about the importance of safety going hand in hand with production, never as an afterthought to production. And Ranger Construction’s full day “Safety Stand Down” is detailed. These and other news items from around the Group are chronicled in our award-winning VanGuardnewsmagazine.
Click the image at right or the links below for articles and photos about the companies, divisions and dedicated workforce of the Vecellio Group, which includes Vecellio & Grogan, Sharpe Bros., Hal Jones Contractor, Ranger Construction Industries, White Rock Quarries, and Vecenergy.
- Vecenergy Retrofits Tank For Biodiesel In Albuquerque
- A Word From Leo A. Vecellio, Jr: In Construction, Safety Must Go Hand In Hand With Production
- ‘Through The Lens’ at White Rock Quarries (Main Site)
- Full-Day ‘Stand Down’ Drives Ranger’s Safety Message
- Ranger’s Excavation, Utility Services Build Foundation For Success
- Vecellio & Grogan Lands $24.1-Million I-79 Project In Lewis County, W.Va.
- Hal Jones Finishes Containment Cell For Liquid Natural Gas Facility
- Sharpe Bros.’ Crews Make Good Time After Weather Delays
- ‘Caught Working Safely’ Rewards Good Habits
- ‘Diamond Achievement’ Certifications Honor Ranger, Sharpe Plants
- Promotions, New Hires
- Smile, You’re On Vecellio Group Camera!
- ARTBA’s Pete Ruane and FTBA’s Bob Burleson Each Retiring After 30 Years At Their Leadership Posts
- Retirements, In Memoriam
- Academy of Construction’s Wayne Crew Shares Lessons, Strategies at 2018 Vecellio Lecture
- Vecellio Group Contact Information